Moving to jeremy-chen.org

I'm moving to http://jeremy-chen.org/. Mostly.

I plan to use that site as a "self-marketing website" of sorts and to manage content in a way that I would otherwise not be able to do on blogger alone.

This blog will stay, ostensibly for more provisional ideas prior to refinement. I'll be gradually moving content (I still like) over to the other website. =)

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Gaming the System? When You Have a Policy Based What You Think is an Ingenious Quantitative Formula, Please Think it Through

Remarks on policy making with quantitative metrics and real incentives on my new website. A lot of analysis is needed on the behavioural incentives at work before committing to a policy. Examples include a gamed public tender in the Netherlands, housing grants and subsidized rental rates.

No comments: